Contrary to popular opinion, just because you teach a topic, doesn’t mean you cannot learn something along the way.
I have been helping clients learn all about the wonders and usefulness of Google Analytics for quite some time now. And during that time I picked up a few tidbits of wisdom that I would like to share.
I will limit my list to 10 items. There may be more. But these are the big ones.
In no specific order of importance:
1) Google Analytics is a constantly changing/evolving product.
2) I haven’t met anyone who cannot learn GA.
3) You don’t have to be a geek to learn Google Analytics (related to number 2 I suppose).
4) People get the most out of learning GA when they are looking at data that is important to them. Data from their own website.
5) I learn something new in every class I teach (I am okay with that).
6) There is no business that will not benefit from gaining a deeper and broader understanding of their Google Analytics data.
7) A workshop attendee stumps me with a question during every session. I take it well. 😉 Actually, it makes me quite happy, as for me, my students are thinking.
8) I have never had a class that finished early. Attendees get excited and keep on asking questions. I am okay with that too.
9) There is no such thing as a dumb question.
10) One can never stop learning (more of a lifelong lesson).
There you have it. Feel free to add your thoughts on Google Analytics learning in the Comment Section (see below).
If you think that we can help you take your understanding of Google Analytics to the next level (whatever that level may be), please feel free to contact us.
Or if you are shy, and like reading, you can check out our Google Analytics Training to learn more about our customized workshops.
Let’s have a conversation about your unique GA requirements!