It’s the third-year anniversary of the Ottawa Search & Digital Marketing Meetup #OSDMM. Founded on April 23, 2011 by Helen Faber, we have grown to 243 members – who are professionals (and newbies) involved in Digital Strategy, Web Marketing, or Search, and who want to connect at the local level. The focus of these events is to provide industry related face-to-face networking opportunities in Ottawa as well as educational presentations from a Canadian perspective. Meetups are hosted by WebFuel.
It’s Digital. It’s Educational. It’s Canadian.
To view all meetup photos.
At a glance:
- 14 Meetups
- 7 Presenters
- 4 Networking Events
- 3 Industry Related Events
- 243 Ottawa Members
- Stephen McGill, McGill Buckley
- Nichole McGill, University of Ottawa
- Erik Hagborg, Longship Consulting Ltd
- Sheila Bergeron, Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)
- Derek Tucker, Corel Canada
- James Katz, BrazeauSeller
- Nectarios Economakis, Google Canada
- Branding in the Digital World: Thinking Beyond Logos and Colour Palettes
- Not Your Typical Education Site: The Overhaul of uOttawa.ca
- Why Your Website Needs Less Design and More Measurement
- Domain Names and a Canadian Digital Strategy
- Advanced AdWords Tactics: GA Retargeting for the Google Display Network
- Legal Issues Related to Search: From a Canadian Perspective
- Mobile Marketing: It’s still not too late to be early!
These educational and networking events do not happen without sponsors. WebFuel would like to thank The Code Factory (Location Sponsor), IABC Ottawa (Promotion Sponsor), as well as our Event Sponsors over the past year McGill Buckley, University of Ottawa, Longship Consulting & CIRA for their support!
WebFuel invites you join our group. And… attend our next event. Daniel Feeny, Director – Marketing & Partnerships at National Capital Commission is presenting on what the NCC is doing in the digital space on September 25, 2014. Save the date!
If you would like to present (English and/or French) or become a sponsor, please contact Helen Faber.