WebFuel is pleased to announce that we now offer Social Media training in Ottawa and the surrounding areas. We are rolling this out this new addition to our Education Series just in time to mark our 5th year in business. There are a number of new and exciting initiatives during the months of September and October planned to celebrate this event. This is the third (of five)!
The forth session of our Search Engine Visibility Education Series being offered is Introduction to Social Media (starting October 1, 2009). The format of this customized workshop is one-on-one (small group). Training is based on your Social Media account(s), with a hands-on approach – and is offered at your premises. The session is two hours.
Who should sign up?
• Business Owners
• Marketing Specialists
What will you learn?
• What is Social Media?
• What are the benefits of Social Media?
• How does Search & Social interact?
• What is LinkedIn and why have a profile?
• What is Twitter and should I Tweet?
• How to use Facebook for business
• Which Social Media sites are appropriate for your business
• How can I leverage Social Media to build my business?
Focus: Understanding the benefits and strategies involved in using Social Media.
Prerequisite: One Social Media account (LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter)
What makes us different?
The foundation of our company is built on education. We stay on top of Social Media trends via our industry related memberships and conferences.
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (and advanced)
- Introduction to Google AdWords (and advanced)
- Introduction to Google Analytics (and advanced)
Contact us to schedule your customized onsite Social Media training today!